Hello.
Hey all, I think I'm going to use this blog skin for now. =) Because it's nice and I'm keeping my promise yo!
School in the afternoon. Went gym at shikang's place and swim swim. I'm totally shagged now. But we still managed to travel to Marina Square for dinner at billy bombers. Something dumb happened here. Haha. Retarded... Voucher! Lol. I bought shirts too. We WALKED back from Marina Square to Bugis yo! Shikang your fault! Haha. =)
Nice day though. I'm very bloated now.
Helloooo. Remember to take good care of yourself even when it's a hectic day! =)
Imissedyou.
School in the afternoon. Went gym at shikang's place and swim swim. I'm totally shagged now. But we still managed to travel to Marina Square for dinner at billy bombers. Something dumb happened here. Haha. Retarded... Voucher! Lol. I bought shirts too. We WALKED back from Marina Square to Bugis yo! Shikang your fault! Haha. =)
Nice day though. I'm very bloated now.
Helloooo. Remember to take good care of yourself even when it's a hectic day! =)
Imissedyou.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home